By Jeff Waite on Apr 18, 2016 4:05:25 PM
Break free from hair clubs and the high expense of salon maintenance. Doing so is as easy as learning a new skill in a few how to steps. Become knowledgeable on male hair systems and hair integration system for women and wigs. This will increase the life of your investment in high quality hairpieces for men or women.
You can easily learn techniques to use our hair replacement systems for men or women which include; wig attachment, placement, and scalp care instruction! Let Advent Hair guide you on this journey to financial and emotional relief from expensive hair clubs and salons.
How to Break Free from Hair Clubs
1) Decide what type of piece you want to care for. Or if you are lucky enough to own your own piece while being a member of a hair club we can teach you how to care for your current piece until it's time for your factory direct realistic hair pieces for men or women or wig supplies for women.
2) Learn how to care for your specific piece in our e-book and more. It is easy to read and separated by sections including by hair piece type. It also lists all the best shampoo and conditioner for hair pieces that you need in clear and easy steps in order to be free and in charge of your own head.
3) Invest in care products as needed. Our female and male hair systems will eventually pay for themselves by eliminating service fees and membership dues that hair clubs usually charge.
4)Remember self-care and maintenance is important in increasing the life of your hair pieces. We will guide you all the way. Just contact us here if you have any questions and you can also call us toll-free at 1-800-756-8585.
Breaking free from hair clubs offers many benefits including;
- Save up to 90 percent on wig and salon costs!
- Perform your own hair piece and wig attachment in a simple 4 step process that is found in our e-book.
- You own your hair pieces when you decide to go factory direct.
- Self maintenance increases longevity of pieces and wigs.
- Learning how to attach creates a better attachment in the long run because you are in control of the type of product you use and how much you use.